Sunday, October 21, 2012

Time machine.

So many ways to go. So many problems with so many different ways to solve them. I wish I had a time machine to go back and forward throughout my life.

I regret some things I said, did and cause. I regret things I haven't said, done or caused. I could change them if I had a time machine.

I guess this is not happening just to me. Maybe someone would want to go back in time and change some historical events, in order to make life a little bit brighter.

I wish I had spent more time with my family. I wish I'd said all those things I was thinking in the right moment. I wish I hadn't said all those hurting things to people I loved.

But now again, if I changed all that, I wouldn't be me. No one is ever satisfied with their lives or acts or things they have done, said or cause. The thing is: I know I am selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But that's who I am. I can't change my past and undo things.

So... If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment