Sunday, September 9, 2012

With friends like these... who needs enemies?

I'm going to be selfish here. I do anything for my friends. I do everything they ask me if I possibly can, even if I have to give some of my time for them. I give them advice. And it's fine. I don't mind. They don't aske me to do these things but I do them because I just feel like it. When I do it, I think that if I were in that situation, I'd like someone to do the same for me.

Reality: I am the only one who thinks that way. Otherwise, people would care more about me and wouldn't hurt me that much. I give myself away for others and I get nothing but the satisfaction of doing things right.

This is the 32190483912813894718947189 time that I repeat to myself "Hey, stop caring so much... Just give what you recieve and to people who have proved to me that they care and that they deserve it".


But that's just me. I can't change that. I worry and care too much for people. It is starting to hurt too much not having someone to take care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment