Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's worth waiting

Yesterday was one of those days which starts really bad, but gets better. I spent the weekend quite depressed thinking about how sad was my life with no boyfriend and shitty friends.

Monday is itself a hard day. First day of the week. Back to the routine. One of my best friends from uni and I were quite down and when classes finished, we went shopping. Not like a huge evening of shopping, we just went to a little store in which they sell original stuff, mostly office stuff but also some necklaces and bracelets. It was nice to get lost in that little shop, surrounded by cute little things.

After that, I went home, had lunch while watching a chapter of the series I'm watching now and did some homework for uni. Then, I still had energy to do a lot of things. At the end of the day I was proud of myself that I got to do all this.

I also watched a chapter of a Spanish (catalan) TV series called Pulseras Rojas.  It's about a group of children who have cancer and their life in the hospital. It made me realise that I'm freaking alive and that I have so much to live yet. There is no need to rush. And suddenly I felt much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment