Friday, September 28, 2012

Growing up

It's time to change, to be more mature, to grow up (again).

On Monday, I went to university, I received my first professional practice offer, I joined a gym, made a Chinese level test and I looked for an academy to prepare for the Proficiency exam. All these little things can be wonderful. But they aren't when they all come together. I ended up with the feeling I wasn't good enough. I also ended up with a headache.

As the week went on, I organised myself to keep learning Chinese, while getting the Proficiency and continue with my university degree. Plus the gym.

Point being: I don't need to have someone beside me to be able to live my life. It's time to grow up... I'll have time to worry and care about that other person later.

No comments:

Post a Comment