Sunday, September 16, 2012

Belonging

Sometimes I wish I had that someone to care about me enough to be the first person to call when something really important and special happened.

I've been bullied at school. I managed to go on with my life thinking that it'd be okay and that someday I'd be given back what I've gave away. I'm in college now and nothing have really changed...

I'm not saying I'm all alone. I have wonderful family and some awesome friends. But I don't know what it feels like to be the first one chose to be told something really important for another person.

I've been strong all my life and I've been trying to tell myself that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but when you've been living 20 years like these, it starts hurting so much that you don't know how to manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment