Saturday, September 8, 2012

A great debut of almost everything.

A new period of university has started. This first week was quite hard and as busy as I expected. I moved back to Madrid about two weeks ago now. I'm living in a shared flat with an Irish girl. I didn't knew her but we get along well, which is good. We freak out at some things the other does but, that's okay, I guess we'll get use to it, since we are going to live a whole academic year together.

I've seen my friends again. After a long boring summer, it's great to be around people of my age. I miss my family, as I always do, but I'm experimenting this new sensation of liberty and freedom I quickly get attached to.

My love life is a complete emptiness, as usual. But it doesn't bother me, at least for now. There are all these new things to discover and to do. I'm not in a hurry to get marry before I finish university and have children and etc, etc. I'm happy with my life now. And I'm gonna enjoy it.

My blog is going to change a little bit now. I'm going to tell whoever read this a part of my life happening at the moment I write it. Just to get it out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment